A post without a title

Often I have written a post using the left over photos that are on my desktop as we send out a ministry update.  I'm doing the same thing today with this post, though I don't really have a title for this post.  Just a bunch of random photos that perhaps might tell a story.  Let's see what happens!

If you can't celebrate Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day, at least celebrating with a special "Fika" during our language café is an alternative...
We paid a lot for our "tom" (that's what my parents always called the turkey), but we were thankful to have found him between the gluten free bread and the whole ducks in the freezer section of the grocery store.
First time we've ever actually seen lutfisk here in Sweden.  It's such a popular disk with so many of our friends and even family back home in Minnesota!

And then all of a sudden, it's Advent.  Time for the Advent tårta buffet at Wesleykyrkan, when all the most beautiful and tastiest cakes come out after worship.  Okay, this isn't an actual photo from the tårtabuffet, but these are the kinds of cakes that we were able to enjoy ~ and enjoy them we did!

A Thanksgiving gift from a friend, in honor of First Advent too.

First Sunday in Advent.  After too many days with no sun, the sun came out in all of its splendor and glory.  Feeling blessed!
Tårta, tårta, tårta!
Found myself being encouraged by these words.  As I was leaving a meeting today, I shouted out to my friends passing by on their bikes "Celebrate Jesus!"

And this one is totally just for the sake of silliness....ministry friends doing self care!

Comments

Popular Posts