These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, 
When I’m feeling sad.

I simply remember my favorite things 

And then I don’t feel so bad.

~My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music



Botanical garden in Lund ~ amazing!
This post is mainly for my own sake ~ to remember that when feeling sad, just remembering some of life’s blessings ~ which in fact are God’s blessings ~ then I don’t feel so bad.  And I have tons to be thankful for!  Here are a few of my new favorite things in Sweden…
Another view of the Botanical garden ~ can you tell I thought it was amazing??!
You gotta love the country that holds bunny jumping competitions....and no, that's not an error, folks....not bungee jumping, but bunny jumping!

 
Nothing much to add to this ~
And then there's always fika :-)
Our A2 intensive Swedish classmates and teacher.  Nine people in this photo representing eight different countries.  Cool!

International potluck with our A2 Swedish class...our wild rice and tuna salad looks boring compared to the Asian dishes that graced our table!

When hosting an international potluck, of course one has to have the appropriate accompanying silverware.....or chopsticks, depending on what you took from the buffet!

This one is just for fun....care to guess what it is???


Comments

Popular Posts